- The Government: we pray for the government during this difficult time.
- We continue to pray for those infected and affected by Covid-19 infections and deaths.
- We pray for the stimulation the economy: Jobs on the line, and many of God’s people who are starving.
- Pray for our Churches to care for their members and the poorest of the poor.
- We pray for the BCSA Home in Zuurbekom, SOWETO, we pray for generous giving.
- Pray for the NEC
- Pray for resuscitation of our churches.
- All BCSA events are suspended, national, departmental etc
- Annual assembly will be held in December for one day subject to the state of the country
- Kindly forward all affiliation fees to the BCSA
- We still encourage churches to send their tithe of tithes, regardless of the amount.
BCSA Project Account:Name of account: Baptist Convention of South Africa
Bank: ABSA Account number: 9049290708Branch Code: 630005Reference: CovidRelief: Name
BCSA Assembly Account Details:Name of account: Baptist Convention of South Africa
Bank: ABSA Account number: 4046466769Branch Name & Code: Northcliff (630-905)
The Baptist Convention of South Africa is member of the Baptist World Alliance based in South Africa. The BCSA has membership of 174 churches located in all 9 provinces of the country.